Have a child wanting to attend Sycamore Canyon School K-8? Here's what you need to know:
- Takes place in February prior to the new school year starting.
- Registration Packets are ready for “Pick Up Only” the last week of January.
- Return of these packets begins the 2nd week in February.
- It is recommended to return the packets “As Soon As Possible” to guarantee a spot for your child in the Fall.
- Kindergarten Round Up will be the 1st Week in February
Papers needed to register:
- “Original” Birth Certificate OR Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency: Driver’s License with CURRENT address AND two (2) CURRENT Utility Bills (gas, water, or electric)
Click here for information about School Tours for New Parents; contact office for additional information
Click here for information about 2012 Kindergarten Roundup
Click here for information about Immunizations
Click here for Pertussis Vaccine Mandate update for grades 7 & 8
Click here for information about Transitional Kindergarten